Ultimate World Cruise 2023-2024
ALL FOUR CORNERS. ONE EPIC VOYAGE.
Get ready to see the world in a whole new light — introducing the Ultimate World Cruise onboard Serenade of the Seas®, debuting December 2023. You’ll spend 274 nights bonding with like-minded explorers over global discoveries. Connect with countless distinct cultures, soak up the most spectacular landscapes on Earth, and marvel at World Wonders that showcase mankind’s boundless imagination. This is the world cruise of world cruises — only on Royal Caribbean®.
Video: Royal Caribbean | World Cruise | 2023-2024
WHAT YOU'LL SEE
7 NEW WORLD WONDERS
- Great Wall of China, Beijing
- The Taj Mahal, India
- Petra, Jordan
- The Colosseum, Rome
- Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro
- Chichén Itzá, Cozumel
- Machu Picchu, Peru
2 NATURAL WORLD WONDERS
- Iguazú Falls, Argentina & Brazil
- Great Barrier Reef, Cairns
2 ANCIENT WORLD WONDERS
- Temple of Artemis, Ephesus
- Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
- Business-class air
- Pre-cruise hotel and gala
- Premium transfers between airport, hotel and ship
- Deluxe Beverage Package
- VOOM® Surf & Stream internet
- Shore Excursions to all Seven New World Wonders for Platinum members & above in the Crown & Anchor® Society
- Wash & fold laundry service
Photo: World Cruise 2023-2024 | Royal Caribbean®
FOUR INCREDIBLE EXPEDITIONS. ONE WORLD CRUISE.
EXPEDITION 1 * 64 NIGHTS
ROUND THE HORN: AMERICAS & ANTARCTICA
December 10, 2023 – February 11, 2024
Your once-in-a-lifetime journey begins in Miami, sailing to postcard-perfect Caribbean shores before rounding Cape Horn to take in wildlife roaming glacier-studded Antarctica. Along the way, discover three World Wonders across South America — Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Iguazú Falls near Buenos Aires and Machu Picchu in Peru.
EXPEDITION 2 * 87 NIGHTS
WONDERS OF ASIA & THE PACIFIC
February 11 – May 9, 2024
The adventure continues across the Pacific to explore Hawaii, Bora Bora and Tahiti. Then explore Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and the natural beauty of Bali before discovering the iconic Great Wall of China. Afterward, Tokyo, Kagoshima and even the Taj Mahal are calling your name.
EXPEDITION 3 * 63 NIGHTS
MIDDLE EAST TREASURES & MARVELS OF THE MED
May 9 – July 10, 2024
Get closer than ever to history’s greatest mysteries, myths and legends as the Ultimate World Cruise continues to glamorous Dubai and wondrous Egypt, where you’ll discover the Pyramids of Giza. Then wander one charming Mediterranean shore after another on the way to Barcelona — taking in renowned ruins like the Acropolis to the Temple of Artemis along your route.
EXPEDITION 3 * 63 NIGHTS
CAPITALS OF CULTURE
July 10 – September 10, 2024
Mediterranean marveling continues from Spain to Morocco and beyond before finding happiness in the capitals of Scandinavia and natural wonders in Iceland, like the other-worldly geothermal seawater at The Blue Lagoon. Then go big in the Big Apple, Bermuda and Perfect Day at CocoCay — the final stops before returning to Miami for the conclusion of this epic voyage.
INTRODUCING THE UNLIMITED DINING PACKAGE
Bring your appetite for adventure — and for incredible cuisine. Because with the all-new Unlimited Dining Package, everything is on the table. You’ll be able to dine in any specialty restaurant on your sailing as many times as you like!* You can enjoy lunch at Jamie’s Italian and dinner at Chops Grille. The possibilities are endless but deliciousness is guaranteed.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- For one low price, you can enjoy your meals at our specialty restaurants as many times as you’d like, based on availability. – For instance, if you want to eat at the same restaurant twice in one night, you can!
- For specialty restaurants with a la carte pricing, the Unlimited Dining Package grants you a $35 food credit per person for each visit.
- Chef’s Table and culinary activities are excluded.
- Package does not include beverages, but does provide 40% off bottles of wine under $100, and 20% off bottles over $100